Monday, July 7, 2008

Newton Could Have Used This #8

RSS - Really Simple syndication - What a big step into the world! Google Reader is amazing! If Newton had this he could have shared his developments on a blog, (of course he invented calculus and kept it a secret so I'm not sure he would have.) or more in keeping with this man he would keep track of what the others were doing and made sure they didn't one up him. In establishing my google reader I now have more to read, watch and do than ever before. My choosen areas are news, science and FUN. Then they were further defined with specific areas of my curriculum. I would use these for current events and ideas, same for students. Librarians can take advantage of this by using searching for information on films, activites and of course books that pertain to science. Personal use looking up items on building green, music and books!

No comments: